Fish nor Fowl turned one month today! ::balloons, applause::
We’ve received more than 300 visitors, been mentioned in 5 blogs, and have over 40 facebook friends (you should join!).
Thank you so much for all your support in this baby. And please feel free to leave comments and feedback for how we can be better and what you’d like to read about!
I have some really neat things planned in the coming months including more how to articles on creativity and finding your passions, burlesque dancing, trips to Los Angeles and general silliness.
Here are my top tips for celebrating with me:
- Most importantly, do a little jig or dance today, even if it’s in the bathroom or somewhere no one can see you
- Listen to Total Eclipse of the Heart or your favorite bad 80’s power ballad
- Show your true colors, whether fish scales with feathers, or something else neither Fish nor Fowl
- Click on an ad. Please? This is a labor of love, so if you love me, clicky please 🙂
- Send your favorite FnF article to a friend or someone you think would enjoy it
- Have a candy or cranberries in lieu of birthday cake
Thanks again for all the love and support. I’m having a blast so far being able to share things with you every day. Stay tuned and commenting like the rock stars you guys all are!