I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before, but I love Christmas. The chill, the lights, the music, yes the horrible, cheesy music.
So, although I usually don’t start thinking of what I want until about two weeks before December 25th, this year I’m being proactive by spending too much time on Polyvore creating a Christmas wish list.
- From the top left clockwise (sort of, ha!):
- I found a gorgeous umbrella like this in my alley and would love to refurbish it somehow, but there is a tear in the fabric and some of the ribs are broken. So instead I would love a new one to carry around on snowy days daintily.
- I want a miniature top hat badly. Yes, they’re a little silly, but oh so cute!
- Tattoo work 🙂
- An original and fun handbag, preferably in book or vintage doctor’s bag form
- New gloves. I have one really nice pair, but they’re black and not overly exciting. I want bright colors!
- Pretty lingerie to wear under all the winter layers.
- More vintage typewriters for my collection.
- Tea. I want to try some new blends and flavors.
- Heeled oxfords. I bought some earlier this year and they just did not fit my feet. Tragic, and I wish I could find another that would not kill my feet.
- Colorful yarn. I’m getting into knitting and always feel more inspired to create when surrounded by colorful, quality, materials.
- Big stack of books to cuddle up with. More specifically, my my Amazon Wish List.
- Warm and cute socks.
- Lelo Lily, the beautiful and upscale ladies’ pleasure machine. I’m very excited to say that Lelo is actually sending me one of their beauties for review!
- A big poofy dress for New Year’s Eve celebrations
- LimeCrime Makeup and brushes. More pretty colors to play with!
- Tickets to the Opera or a show. I love these kinds of gifts the best, where you can share an evening with a friend or a lover.
- Cash monies.
- An iPhone. Hey, a girl needs her dreams.
- More games for my Nintendo DS. I love Tetris and MarioKart, but I’m ready for some new things to play.
Have you made your Christmas list yet? Have you started shopping for everybody else yet? Post your wishes in the comments 🙂