Style and design maven Nubby Twiglet wrote a post listing 10 things about herself. Since I am obsessed with lists and over-sharing, I thought I’d contribute here.
1. I’ve never broken a bone, but I’ve torn a lot of ligaments.
2. Gnomes and clowns terrify me.
3. I’ve been to over 15 countries on three continents.
4. I loathe buying pants. I buy at most one pair of pants a year.
5. When I was in grade school my teacher tried to make me write right-handed because she thought I was “faking” being left-handed.
6. I have an unnatural affection for polka dots and laundromats.
7. I like to hang out in my apartment in a tank top and panties.
8. I am incapable of not chipping my nail polish the first day it’s painted.
9. “Tangy” is the one word I get described as most.
10. I can read and write in ひらがな and カタカナ.
What are some of your defining 10?