While spring doesn’t officially start for those of us here in the Northern Hemisphere until March 21st, today was gorgeous here in the Windy City. It’ll get chill again for the next week, but it’s given me some ideas as to how I want to spend the season.
- 1. Dye hair a candy color
2. Go daffodil picking
3. Walk barefoot in the grass and feel the mud between your toes
4. Grab a net and go butterfly catching
5. Go to a parade and dress up for the festivities
6. Throw a spring equinox party
7. Have a Mad Hatter picnic
8. People watch on the boardwalk and make up fantastic stories of who they are and where they’re going
9. Participate in neighborhood 5ks
10. Wear cute shoes and clothes I had to pack away during winter
What are your plans for Spring?