- Because top hats, and artful hats in general, are beautiful and deserve a comeback. Hats cover a multitude of sins like bad hair days and lazy mornings, while managing to pull together an outfit and give you a more polished look than the effort really deserves. Double points!
- Because Tuesdays are kind of boring, and could use some sprucing up! They're the day you kind of settle into the work week, and can be a drag, so why not make them a little bit more fun and give yourself an excuse to dress up a little
- Because you can count yourself among fantastic top hat devotees like Marlene Dietrich and Josephine Baker.
- Because this tidbit: "The inventor of the Top Hat, John Hethrington, was fined £50 in 1797 for 'appearing on the public highway wearing upon his head a tall structure having a shining lustre and calculated to frighten timid people.'" Ha! source
- Because alliteration is fun. That's really all I've got on that one, but it gives me glee anyway.
- Because the making of top hats is truly an art.